Skills :J2EE, Datapower, WebSphere MQ
City : Montvale,NJ
Principal Responsibilities May Include:
Firm Interactive is currently seeking a Senior Application Architect for a full time position with one of our clients.
Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on
technology solutions. Supports existing business systems applications and may be
responsible for leading technical aspects of a project. May be responsible for assigning
resources and delegating tasks to meet project deliverables.
· Experienced hands-on architect with strong technical background will be part of Center-of-Excellence participating in all key activities
· Support operational enablement activities of Enterprise Service Platform (ESP) environments
· Support Rollout activities for integrating with Banks/Other WU partners
· Stabilize, Enhance service portfolio on WU ESP to support the partner Rollouts?
· Maintain/Enhance tooling, frameworks, common infrastructure services
· Provide guidance and best practices from Systems Integration perspective
· Support with Governance and Standardization through key stages of integration initiative
· Technical Management of integration initiatives when required per integration strategy/roadmap
· 6+ years of related IT experience
· Experienced with IBM integration stack (3+ years of end-end design & implementation)
o WMB/DataPower administration/configuration deployment
o WebSphere Message Broker(WMB) hands-on development
· J2EE background (Application Servers, XML/XSL/SOA)